Each Gurehlgam Director can boast an impressive curriculum vitae with significant number of years of experience in their respective field of interest. This collaboration provides the Company with a solid foundation of management expertise to handle and deliver our services for our clients professionally and to their expectations.
Kenn Payne – Managing Director
- Preferred service provider for Indigenous Business Australia. Provide business planning assistance to clients.
- Procurement consultant for NSW Family and Community Services for Ability Links program and others
- Capacity building consultant for the Aboriginal Housing Office.
- Approved business consultant to the Dept of Education, Employment and Workplace relations.
- Volunteer roles 2008:
- Australian Business Volunteers. Assignment in Vientiane, Laos PDR:- teaching small business management.
- Masters of Business Administration through Southern Cross University. Focus is on small business development.
- Bachelor of Business (Retail Management) Monash University, 2000
- Training and Assessment TAA04 Coffs Harbour TAFE
- Company Directors Course. 2010
Julie Perkins – Company Secretary
- Manager – Aboriginal Legal Services –Northern Region deleted for past 10 years.
- Manager – Aboriginal Education and Employment DEETYA – Northern NSW for 12 years.
- Bachelor of Laws Southern Cross University – 1998
- Diploma of Social Welfare Macarthur Institute (Partially completed)
- Frontline Management, Cert IV TAFE – Grafton – 2004
- Various other short courses in human resource management, law & justice issues and Indigenous Well- being and family & children’s matters – particularly well-being and family violence